Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Saturday, January 28, 2006
Chai Shen Yeh Is Coming To Town
Fyi, Chai Shen is the God Of Wealth. And he is gonna pay me and my family a visit this midnight :) When I was young, staying up till 12am is something to look forward to. It only happened once a year, that was only for the eve of CNY, we stay up to welcome the new year. But now, it’s nothing coz sleeping at 2 or 3am or (or even at 6am) has become a normal thing haha.

Do you know realize another new thing? I dunno about you all, but to me it is new and diff than before. Last time, we din have ‘advance’ sms for cny, ny, xmas and stuff. But now, these advance ones are becoming more and more popular among us all, we send them in advance to avoid the midnight traffic.

Speaking about this, I have received quite abit from frens. And it feels nice to get these smses coz it means you do have frens. I even received from frens I haven’t heard for a long time since convocation. Sad thing is, I’m still waiting for this particular fren’s sms. It has been a few months adi. I wonder how long he will need to clear his head and be frens with me again man :-( Besides, I have also juz received one from the guy I blog about previously in one of the posts. You know, the one who called me for like so many times in a day? Erm…I had to become ‘chou ren’ (ugly ppl) and turned him down somehow. Sighh. He doesn’t seem to take rejections well though. It ended kinda ugly. He said I’m too rushed in making decision. (Hello?? I am not) At first I thought maybe he needed time to get over it or whatever, but when I wished him on new year day, his reply including some suicidal stuff and also said things like he won’t appear in my life anymore bla bla bla. Well, was a bit geram la, can’t understand why some guys are like that wan, hmmm this kind of guys still exist wan ar? I was thinking, fine la, if you dun want to be friends, I cannot do anything also, not say I trying to avoid you or what in the first place, so up to you la.

Well, it IS hard to say no, but after doing so, I felt sooo relief hahaha. I was happy that I dun get anymore notification msg from maxis telling me I have how many miscalls. I guess when a guy calls tooo many times, it gets kinda annoying. Hmm perhaps calling too many times is not the main reason for that la, it could be the lacking of smth like the missing feelings. Agree? Yeah I guess so. Btw, I learnt one thing from this. I’m enjoying being single, I love freedom and I can’t really stand having to tell where I am, what I’m doing and stuff. So, I dunno if I’m ready for any commitment yet hahahaha.

Eh why am I telling stories here man. Ok, my main point is about the wishes he sent. Since he said he won’t want to appear in my life and stuff, why now cakap lain, buat lain?
A fren said he might be drunk when he said those things and din mean it. I dun think so. Besides, guess I won’t be sending any back to him. Do you ppl think I should? Of coz I’d want to stay frens with him but I’m afraid I’d give him summore hope. Who knows rite.

Anyway, I was supposed to visit the home of the handicapped child few days ago but I didn’t as my manager was coming along and there’s some slight change of transportation. Sigh. Work is still ok...have delegated some tasks for the trainee to do while me, my supervisor and another gal are off for our cny break. I wonder if she can handle them while we’re not around though. And I hope I wont need to go back there, hopefully nothing urgent will come up. No gua?

Dun wanna think about anything related to work this holiday ;p

Oh yeah, they said fireworks are banned, seems like no diff leh…A usual, the nightmare had started again..my neighours kids are back with their fireworks thingy. Bom here, bom there..oh gosh!

I’m off to Jonker now, hope to see ya all during cny. Wishing you readers Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Fa Cai :-) Oh yeah, there might be a surprise this cny, come to my house on the right day and you’ll be surprised *wink*

Post a Comment